Who We Are
We encourage you to read this policy thoroughly.
IFEX Exhibition is managed by 365 Events.
365 Events acts as a data controller of any information provided through this website or via any other form of collection as detailed below.
What is in this Policy?
- The Information We Collect
- How We Use Your Information
- Where We Process Your Information
- Who We Share Your Information With
- How Long We Hold Your Information
- How We Safeguard Your Information
- Access to your Personal Information
- Marketing Opt Out
- Links To Other Websites
- How To Contact Us
365 Events collects and processes your information for the purposes of registering you for an event, providing you with a service or to contact you about services that we feel may be of interest to you. This legitimate interest is known as the lawful basis upon which we process your information.
The Information We Collect
We may collect personally identifiable information about you when you register for IFEX Exhibition, this includes information you knowingly supply and information collected by our website. Depending on the services this could be: –
- Data you fill in on a registration form, when you sign up for a newsletter or enter a competition or register for a virtual event, such as your name, address, email address, card details, billing information and other information
- Data from you, either when you communicate over the phone, by email or any other written correspondence such as direct mail.
- Data that you enter on our website
- Your IP address, domain name and details of which version of web browser you use
- Information on how you use the site, using cookies (cookies are small pieces of information which recognise a user’s electronic device when accessing our website).
How We Use Your Information
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will only use your personal information to:
- Provide you with a service or product you have requested
- Let you know about any changes to our services
- Manage our competitions, raffle prizes and contact the winners
- Send you reminders about the event you have registered for
- Send you direct marketing by telephone, post, email, or SMS about special offers and current or new products that you may be interested in
- Invite you to share your opinions and comments through a research study about our service
- Track traffic flows to make our websites easier for you to use
- Plan and manage our business activities by understanding aggregated analysis on behaviour and habits.
This data can be viewed by our staff and third-party businesses that we engage from time to time to provide us with services to fulfil IFEX Exhibition.
Where We Process Your Information
We store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA). By submitting your personal data, you agree to this. We have strict measures in place to ensure security and privacy of your information and the data we hold.
Who We Share Your Information With
We use a number of third party organisations to help provide a professional service to our customers. These organisations are our data processors and are recipients of the personal information that you provide to us. However, we only disclose the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service. Our data processors are strictly controlled on how they deal with your data and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes.
Services provided by our third party businesses may include:
- Managing of Marketing and Direct Mail campaigns
- Badging for the Event
- Exhibitor bookings
- Hotel bookings
If you register for an event, your name and/or organisation may appear on a list which we share with the exhibitors at the event.
We will not share your information with any other organisation for marketing, market research or commercial purposes and we won’t pass on your details to other websites.
We will only pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so.
How Long We Hold Your Information
We will only store your data for a reasonable amount of time after the event, which is necessary to fulfil our obligations in accordance with any contract you have with us or as required by law. Our retention periods for personal information held by us are reviewed on a regular basis.
How We Safeguard Your Information
When you give us your personal information, we have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it. Sensitive information such as credit card details are encrypted and protected on SSL.
Non-sensitive data is transmitted normally over the internet which cannot be guaranteed to be secure. Whilst we take steps to protect your information we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us in this way and you do so at your own risk.
Access to your Personal Information
You have the right to access the personal information we hold, update it or delete it. You also have the right to restrict processing of your data.
We will endeavour to fulfil your request within 48 hours of receipt of your request.
Marketing Opt Out
If you do not wish to receive marketing materials from us you may withdraw your consent at any time and free of charge as follows:
Opting Out of SMS TEXT – to opt out of SMS marketing just reply “STOP” to any of our messages
Links To Other Websites
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions, please contact the GPDR Officer, 365 Events, Meadow Court, Faygate Lane, Faygate, West Sussex, RH12 4SJ.
Call us: 01293 854 408
--- END ---