Who visited Meat@IFEX
Meat@IFEX was the ideal event for Butchers, Food Manufacturers, Packaging Buyers, Artisan Producers, Farmers, Heads of Deparment, Chefs & Cooks, Independent Shop Owners, Multinational Stores, Government Bodies, Food & Drink Handers, and Caterers.
- anyone who has an interest in the meat and butchery market!
- Meet 50 of the best producers and suppliers of packaging, food and equipment for the industry.
- Keep up with the latest trends; from new ideas and flavour advancements, to food safety and the latest health issues.
- Join the most notable butchers from around the world at the World Butchers’ Challenge
- Learn how to stay competitive – get ideas to improve processes, reduce costs and seek more efficiency as Meat@IFEX brings together all the solutions for processing, packaging and transport for beef, pork, lamb, chicken, and game.
- See fellow chefs taking their knife skills in the kitchen to a whole new level as competitors slice, dice and prep at great speed.in the Salon Culinaire Knife Skills class.
Exhibitors at the new event supplied the following products, which have been identified as what the audience want to see and purchase,
- Meat / poultry products
- Frozen, ambient and canned foods
- Ready and chilled meals
- Services for butchers
- Seafood & fish
- Local artisan food suppliers
- Salads, cheeses & deli
- Food manufacture
- Heating, cooling and smoking equipment
- Refrigeration, chilling and freezing equipment
- Storage and handling equipment
- Packaging and canning
- Hygiene, health and safety
- Protective clothing
- Air filtration systems
- Fitting and design
- Packaging and equipment
- Training providers
- Waste management services
- Weighing and labelling equipment