Product of the Show
IFEX has long been recognised as being a national platform for thousands of fantastic products, from the bigger well-known companies to small independent producers, who are creating innovative and niche goods to meet with rising customer expectations.
The Product of the Show Awards looks to highlight the most innovative products on show at IFEX and entries are judged by an independent panel of experts.
You can see the list of short-listed products below which will also be showcased at the front of the show for all to see. Finalists receive a gold, silver or bronze accolade, and an overall winner will be announced on the ChefSkills Theatre stage at 12pm on Wednesday 25th March 2020.
The 2020 Finalists
- Crem EX3 from Welbilt, Stand A29
- Crem Unity from Welbilt, Stand A29
- Fresh Produce Wash from Golden Glen, Stand C21
- Frylite Packaging from Frylite, Stand D28
- Food Photography from Sharon Cosgrove Photography, Stand F54
- Hobart Twin Level Dishwasher from Stephens Catering Equipment, Stand B41
- Hot & Cold Display from Stephens Catering Equipment, Stand B41
- Merrychef E1S from Welbilt, Stand A29
- Nuttell Flexeserve from Stephens Catering Equipment, Stand B41
- Pizza Bellissima, Pizza Si Distribution, Stand D17
- Slimline Screen from Almotech, Stand A12
- Yummy Skinny Scone from Yummy Bakes, Stand B16
Deadline for entries was 27th January 2020